1. What is something mother always says to you?
um... I love you
2. What makes mother happy?
Giving you hugs
3. What makes mother sad?
um...pinching
4. How does mother make you laugh?
By saying the word, "Stop"
5. What was mother like as a child?
Happy
6. How old is mother?
Don't know
7. How tall is mother?
big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Playing with me
9. What does mother do when you're not around?
Find me
10. If mother becomes famous, what will it be for?
um...doing...quiet
11. What is mother really good at?
Playing with me
12. What is mother not very good at?
Playing games
13. What does mother do for a job?
Spending the time with me
14.What is mother's favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese (Uh no, I think that's yours, Sweetie!)
15. What makes you proud of mother?
Doing what you do
16. If mother were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Cookie Monster (lol)
17. What do you and mother do together?
Play together
18. How are you and mother the same?
Jesus made us (couldn't have come up with a better answer myself)
19. How are you and mother different?
We got our names different
20. How do you know mother loves you?
Beause I love you so much (awwww)
21. What does mother like most about daddy?
Telling him "No" and I give him hugs when you tell him no
22. Where is mother's favorite place to go?
Sweet Tomatoes



2 comments:
I just love it! Out of the mouth of babe's. So pure and innocent.
Plus she is so beautiful.
Love it! Love it!
Love maggie
Jule, Dustin and Faith: What a pleasure it is to read your blog, to laugh at the Faithism's and to watch Faith grow. It is indeed special.
One comment, how come Bo Henry wasn't a choice on names?
Love Grandpa Dave and Ga Ga Minnie
Post a Comment