We were NOT done being sick as I wrote in my last post. Shortly after, Dustin got a horrible cold and then Faith got another little cold and now I am just getting over my second cold, UGH! We hope that is it for a while!
Faith loves to keep Mommy busy; we still do Joy school every Tuesday and she has gymnastics every Friday. That along with trips to the gym a few times a week, the park and playdates, we stay pretty busy and I stay pretty tired! I am just about 32 weeks along now and one part of me wishes I could be done because I am tired of being pregnant, hormonal and tired all of the time, but another part of me feels SOOO unprepared! We still have a lot of stuff to buy/order and get organized within the next few weeks (only 6 weeks left if this baby comes at 38 weeks like Faith did!!). We did change Faith over to the big room upstairs last weekend; she is going to share that room with her baby brother/sister, and Faith's old "Princess Room" is now crammed with furniture from the big room. Faith loves her new room and is excited to share it with her sibling.
A few days ago, we had an Easter egg hunt with Lydia and Lucy and the girls had a blast! Next time, however, we need to make sure that the sprinklers aren't scheduled to turn on right in the middle of it :o) Here are some pictures:










1 comment:
I love the dress!!! HA HA
Julie you should start your own
photograhy job. You are wonderful
at it. Faith as usual is gorgeous as ever. Hang in their julie, dustin the baby will be here before you know it. Yeah easier said than done right!!. We love you all so much hugs n kisses
maggie
Post a Comment