Faith's prayer before bed last night: "Dear Heavenly Father, We are grateful for this day. Please bless our family. Please bless that we can poop every night and every day...and pee..."
Okay, it's nice to be regular and all, but I've never actually heard anyone pray for it. And how do you not start laughing out loud right in the middle of a prayer when your little cutie says something so hilarious? I couldn't help it and neither could Dustin- we both laughed so hard we cried and then had to tell her over and over what a wonderful prayer she gave. I love this age!



2 comments:
That is so cute! Aden says some pretty funny things too.
Oh don't you just love it!
Kid do say the cutes things.
I remember when dustin did a prayer at his grandma hardman's
It was so cute do you remember it dustin. Dear Heavenly Father
my heart is beating. Yes that's how he started it. So cute miss that age.
Post a Comment