Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch...
1: Lipstick Jungle
2: Heroes
3: The Hills
4: The Office
5: Medium
6: Dexter
7: CSI
8: Food Network

8 Things That Happenend Yesterday...
1: Did laundry
2: Worked on the computer
3: Sang karaoke on myspace
4: Took Faith on a walk
5: Yelled at Dustin for freezing the meat I was going to use for dinner
6: Cooked pancakes and eggies for dinner
7: Had a Tea party picninc with Faith
8: Watched Heroes and The Hills with Dustin (yep, he watches The Hills!)

8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1: Sweet Tomatoes
2: Claim Jumper
3: Outback
4: Cafe Rio
5: Mimi's
6: Red Robin
7: Bucca Di Beppo
8: Melting Pot

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1: Growing our family
2: Losing weight
3: Moving out of Las Vegas
4: Going to the temple with Dustin and Faith
5: Christmas
6: Next Thursday -Twilight and a room! :o)
7: Faith's Dance recital
8: Paying off our credit cards

8 things on my wish list...
1: A nice camera
2: New clothes
3: A healthy family
4: A happy family
5: A new house in Utah or Oregon
6: A winning lottery ticket
7: To be debt free
8: A Long Life

If you are reading this and haven't done it already, consider yourself tagged!! Now you have to paste it on your blog :o)

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

YES, you Julie. Thanks for playin! I learned some new things about you. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice that during the Hills she did not mention how I was hog tied and gaged and placed in front of the TV.