Nope...and we aren't going to! Hehehe. The ultrasound we had today was great! The doctor said that the heart and the brain looked great and that the baby was 10 oz. which is right where it should be for 19 weeks. That is always such a relief to hear and I am sure that it will keep me at peace for the next week or so, but I swear I turn into a hypochondriac when I am pregnant and get paranoid over every little thing. Paranoia comes with the territory, I guess.Faith went with us and sat on Dustin's lap and was so cute and hilarious. She was talking to the Baby saying, "Hi Baby! I am your big sister. You can come out now." The doctor said, "Nooo, not yet." She got excited to see the feet and got really excited when the baby started sucking their thumb. She pushed out her belly as far as she could and said that she was pretending that there was a baby inside her tummy, and then told Dustin that he had a big belly. I was laughing and couldn't stop and I think the tech was a little irritated because the laughing was making my stomach move while she was trying to look at the baby.
Baby sucking their thumb

Clapping! Yay! (2 hands together up by face)
"I got my nose!"
I'm #1! (Baby holding up first finger, or maybe picking their nose?)
Cute little baby feet



3 comments:
I think the Baby totally looks like me! I also think I saw a third leg of some sort?
LOL...third leg of some sort?? I hope so! :) I still can't believe you didn't find out! WTF? Ok, I will stop harassing you about it. I can be patient...
ok here's what you do!!!
Me and GaGa get the picture and
(yeah) analyze it. Promise we won't tell a soul! Ha ha
This is so amazing and exciting
Maggie
Post a Comment