Thursday, January 29, 2009

Slacking

I just realized that it has been 2 weeks since I last posted anything. Sorry to the two people who read this blog!! Haha! Not too much has happened in the past couple weeks. Let's see...Faith started gymnastics again and LOVES it, and the right side of Dustin's face is currently completely paralyzed :o( as most of you probably already know. I took him to the ER on Sunday because we were seriously worried that he was having a stroke. He was diagnosed with a condition called Bell's Palsy, which still really sucks and is super inconvenient and frustrating for him, but at least it was nothing life threatening! It will most likely go away on it's own within a couple weeks to a few months, just depends on how long it takes the nerves to repair themselves. We have no idea what caused it, but I am completely confident that he will make a full recovery within a few weeks.

Faith and I have been having fun taking random pictures with our good friends, Nina, Lydia and Lucy. I have decided that my next big purchase (and something that has been on my wishlist forever) will be a nice camera (well, one that is better than my $100 Sony I am using right now that takes subpar pics). I will really need a better camera because I plan to take a lot more pics when the new one arrives! I probably won't splurge completely and buy a $1000 camera, but I have a couple in mind that I want already. So speaking of pics, here are some of the fun ones that we took a couple of weeks ago at the state park that is right next to our house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates.
I could look at pictures of faith
all day long. Lydia & Faith are so cute together. Times like these you
want to keep in a bottle sealed shut forever. Believe me they grow up before your very eyes.
Love you all lots,lots, & lots
maggie

The Gentry Family said...

So cute! And poor Dustin! Now is your chance to slap him in the face as hard as you can... JK! ;) Hope he is better soon..