Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Chunky Monkey

Regan had her 4 month check-up yesterday and her doctor says she is doing great! She is now 16.3 pounds which is the 90th percentile, and 25 inches long which is 75th percentile! Still lots of big gummy smiles, sweet babbling, rolling over, and a few giggles every now and then - she is extremely ticklish! She is also already grabbing EVERYTHING within reach and putting it right into her mouth, especially mommy's fingers and her own toes. She is such a wonderful addition to our family and I am growing more and more attached to her little chubby butt everyday!
We love you Reggars!!!

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

She is PRECIOUS! I wanna squeeze her!!! <3<3<3<3

maggie & papa rich said...

Julie & Dustin you defintely make beautiful babies, she is so adorable and yes i want to squeeze her too and hug and kissssss her.
I am the luckiest grandma in the world two precious babes!!!!
lots of loves maggie & papa rich