Wow!!! Has it really been almost 2 months since I last posted anything? Well, I do have a REALLY good excuse...we have been super busy! There have been some major life changing events in the past couple months - Our family is now a FOREVER FAMILY :o) On October 30th, we went to the Las Vegas Temple and got sealed together. It was amazing! Two days after that, on Novemeber 1st, Dustin (having just received the Melchezedek Preisthood) got give Regan her baby blessing at church. And the week before all of that happened, we (drum roll, please)...........closed on our first home! Finally, after almost 10 years of marriage and 2 kids, we are sealed together and own our own home and it is all such a WONDERFUL feeling. Moving has been less than fun, everytime we move I am reminded that I never want to do it again and this time was by far the worst! A 4-year-old, a baby, a hubby that works all of the time, and no family in town to help. It has been tough and even though we are finally all moved in, I don't think that we will ever get all of the bins and boxes unpacked and organized, but they can just make a nice accessory or side table for now ;o)
Pictures to come!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is all SOOO exciting! I am so happy for you guys...hopefully one day I will be able to write this same post on my blog! :D
Post a Comment