Monday, February 2, 2009

Picture Time

I got a new camera...woo-hoo! So...I definitely didn't splurge on a $1000 camera, but Circuit City is going out of business and they have 20% off on all of their cameras right now, so I couldn't pass that up! I was able to get a decent camera for a great price! It is a bit better than the one I was using...now I just have to learn how to use it :o)
Here is one of the very cool features...if someone isn't smiling in the pic, the camera will add a smile on them with the touch of a button. Here are the exact same pictures before and after adding the feature:


I took Faith to 2 different parks today just so I could play around with my camera and try the different settings (lucky her!), it was also a great excuse for a playdate!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we noticed circuit city was going out of business as well. We should check it out. We also need a new camera. Camera's are getting fancier & fancier. The things they can do simply "amazing". Pictures are so cute. Keep it up!!
Love ya maggie