Faith woke up at 7:30am and Dustin got right up with her and shut the bedroom door behind him so that I could sleep... and sleep I did until after 10:00am!! Woo-hoo! And as if that wasn't enough (which it definitely would have been sufficient for my gift), while I was sleeping, he and Faith went to the store and got stuff to make a great breakfast, and he went to Edible Arrangements and got me a dozen chocolate covered strawberries! Yummy! By the time I got out of bed, out of the shower and downstairs, he was cooking breakfast for us. I helped him finish up cooking breakfast and the three of us sat down to a delicious Saturday morning brunch.
After we cleaned up, Dustin went to the gym. When he got home, we went up to Red Rock Canyon to go on a hike with our good friends, the Cybulskis. Even though we have lived in Vegas for almost 7 years, we had never been hiking up there, but we will definitely be going back! Faith loved it, as you can see in the pictures.
Thank you, my sweet Hubby, for a great day! I love you!







1 comment:
WoW! Looks like you had a great time. It's nice to be outside and enjoy nature. Faith is getting cuter by the day. The pictures are
wonderful doing a great job julie!!
Love you all
maggie
Post a Comment