Sunday, February 8, 2009
What's in a Name???
HELP! Dustin and I are really itching to get it narrowed down to a couple of Girl names and a couple of Boy names. I have created a survey for each, please vote for your favorite(s) on each. These are our favorite names so far, and if you have any criticism or negative feedback about the names, just keep it to yourself! Hahaha! We just want to know what the favorites are of our friends and family. And who knows, we may go with the names that have the least amount of votes instead of the most ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I really think some dynamic boys names were left of this list. I will add them to this list as my wife will not put them to Vote!
1- Rosco
2- Gilligan
3- Bo Henery
4- Skeeter
5- Dude
Hi all, I have to admit I really do like Bo Henry. But the boys names are Ezeikeo & Logan and Rylee. Girls are Dakota & Raegan .
Now I know this didn't help any, but what it comes down to is what
does faith like???? ha ha
just kidding. Love you all
so much. Can't wait to hold her or him. This is exciting.
love maggie
I want it to be a boy named ZEEK! I love it!!!
Post a Comment