
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be behind the camera and take pictures, but the other side of the camera is NOT my forte or favorite place to be, and that is exactly where I ended up most of the time this past weekend for our family/maternity photo shoot. It especially isn't fun to have my pic taken when I am trying to direct Dustin on what to do with the camera, how to take the picture, to do it over ten times, etc. and he is getting irritated with me and my pickiness. We got a few good shots and then a few more when I invited my friend, Jenifer, over to take some shots of us as well with my camera (Yes, we are too cheap/poor to pay hundreds of dollars for professional photos right now, so these will have to suffice). I also love to use Adobe Photoshop to play around with the pics and edit them. So for your viewing pleasure, here are some of the pics that we ended with:
1 comment:
ok you guys did it again!!!
You made me cry, these are some
precious pictures, yes yes i want
i want some pictures. What a beautiful family.
hugs n kisses
maggie and papa rich
Post a Comment