Faith and Grandpa Dave were sitting at the kitchen table and Faith thought she would show Grandpa her "Magic Trick." The "magic" was to take a bite of food and then an immediate drink of water then show Grandpa her empty mouth- "Ta-da!" In the process of repeating this magic trick over and over, her cup of water was filling up with disgusting backwash. I told Faith how gross it was and not to do it anymore. Her response to me..."If you don't like it, you can leave."
Grandpa was laughing so hard at the little smart remark that he couldn't lift his head. I had to leave the room to gain my composure before trying to tell her that was not nice and it's not okay to talk to mommy like that because I didn't think that she would take me to seriously if I tried to reprimand her while laughing. Seriously...where did she get that?



No comments:
Post a Comment