We all had so much fun and didn't want to come home, especially Faith; she has already asked to go back to Seaworld and Disneyland. When I ask her which one she would rather go to again she always answers, "Seaworld aaand Disneyland." But when I ask her what her favorite part of the trip was, she says, "The Princesses at Disneyland." She had so much fun meeting the princesses that I thought we were going to have to change her Halloween costume to a princess - she hasn't asked yet, so I'm not going to offer :o) And besides, she is going to be the cutest JoJo the Circus Clown ever!
Dustin has been a diehard Yankees Fan all of his life, so he was excited to go see them play; it would have been better if they would have won (ah-hem), but I think he was still happy just to be able to go to the game. Of course, I'm thinking maybe he shouldn't go anymore because he's been to 3 Yankees games and they've lost everytime. It was a lot of fun though, I love going to basball games - just don't ask me to watch them on TV (hehehe).




Seaworld was lots of fun too, I just wish it wasn't so hot! We all got sunburned even after applying 50 spf sunscreen; Faith even got her first little sunburn, it was kinda cute though because she had little pink cheeks for about 2 or 3 days, and she's usually our little Pastey Princess. She can't stop talking about the Polar Bear Exhibit and she is obsessed with Polar Bears now. There was one part of the exhibit where you go through a fake snow cave and they have a speaker which emits a LOUD growling noise. Well, GaGa decided to take Faith through it and Stacy and Maddox followed; just as they got in the cave, the speaker growled and Faith yelled, and then Maddox screamed louder than Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween, which scared Faith even more. Once she got out, it was HARD work getting her back in to take a picture, but I eventually did get her to go back in, and you can see by the picture, that she wasn't exactly at ease. Now her favorite game to play is THE POLAR BEARS ARE GOING TO GET US! She, for some reason, is always completely fascinated with the things that scare her.








Disneyland was the most perfect day! The park wasn't too busy - the longest line that we had to wait in was for the Finding Nemo submarine and it took about 30 minutes. And best of all, it was overcast so we didn't have the hot sun beating down on us all day. Faith and Maddox also went on Alice in Wonderland, Flying Dumbo, the Carousel, 2 different trains, Pirates of the Carribean, and Monsters Inc. Dustin and I had to go on a couple "older" rides, so we went on Matterhorn at Disneyland and the Tower of Terror at California Adventure, which was very fun and very scary! We definitely didn't have time to do everything, especially between both parks, so we will have to plan to go back very soon!! (we also wouldn't mind an annual pass if anyone needs ideas for a Christmas gift for us) :o)















Faith Climbing the big net at the new
Sesame Street Playground at Seaworld
(can you find her?)



1 comment:
So cute! I love all the pics. I'm so glad you have a blog now too!
Post a Comment