Hi Friends and Family!
I have been meaning to get a blog going for a while now to keep everyone updated on events, daily happenings and pictures, so here is my attempt. Now the challenge will be keeping it updated :o)
Please visit it often and feel free to leave comments; it will motivate me to keep new postings and pics on it.
Thanks!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This is great! I was just wondering today while I was on MySpace how to start one of these! A lot of the people I want to keep in contact with don't use MySpace, so this is perfect!
Hello Hardman Family,
Fantatic! I don't use myspace either so this is perfect. From the looks of your pictures of Disneyland & Seaworld it looks like you all had a fantastic time.
Good you all needed a vacation. My precious princess angel(Faith) she
is a princess through & through. I miss you all so very, very much.
Hugs-n-Kisses to you all
Love maggie & papa rich
This is a great way to see what the family is doing and to feel close when so far away. Please keep sending, we love it. Uncle Dale and Sherry
OMGOSH Julie,
You are so creative!!! I wish
I had an ounce of your skills. You did a amazing job on your mom & dads anniversary tribute. Awesome job. Tell them HAPPY ANNIVERSARY for us. Sending you lots of hugs-n-kisses from our house to yours.
Your doing a fantastic job. Keep it up. Love ya
maggie and papa rich
Hello tiny dancer,and of course mom and dad. She is growing up way
to fast. What a beautiful no doubt about it amazing granddaughter. I am so in love with her. Thanks for the updates I love it.
Love ya maggie & papa rich
Post a Comment