Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lonely


Faith is in California with her GaGa and Grandpa this week, and even though she has only been gone a day so far, I must admit that I miss her terribly- she is my little buddy that is with me 24/7. Yes, it is definitely nice having a break from being mommy, but I will definitely be ready to see her on Friday!

It's also nice to have some time with Dustin; we had a great date night last night! We went to the Bellagio for dinner and then walked across the street to Planet Hollywood to go to the Steve Wyrick magic show and it was AMAZING! I would recommend that show to anyone.

Don't you love the picture of Faith? I took it on Sunday after church and have to look at it a few times a day because I miss her (pathetic, I know), but I know that she is in good hands and she LOVES being able to spend time with her grandparents!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! She's gonna be gone until FRIDAY?!?! Lydia is going to be so bummed! We'll hafta get together for lunch when she gets back! Have a good break week, have lots of date nights, and call if you get bored & wanna chat! :-)

The Gentry Family said...

I know how you feel! You think it will be nice to have a break, but you end up missing them so much! Well, enjoy the time with Dustin at least. :)