Faith, like all other children, says the funniest things all of the time. I always think that I will remember them to tell other people and her when she gets older, but I hardly ever do! So I am going to start adding her little "Faithisms" to this blog. I'll start off with this one:The other day, Faith and I were out to lunch with our good friends, Nina, Lydia and Lucy; Faith was striking up quite a conversation with our cute little waitress. The waitress asked Faith if she had any brothers or sisters and Faith replied,
"Nope...Not yet. But my mommy is going to make me one."

I think I turned a few different shades of red as everyone, including the people at the table next to us, started cracking up. Too funny!



3 comments:
HAHAHA I will never forget that conversation!!! TOO FUNNY!!! So, Julie, did I miss something?? :o)
No!! Not that I know of anyway :o)
Hey girl! It's me, Melody - Jessica's friend. I just saw your blog on Nina's and thought I'd stop by! Hope you don't mind. :)
This is a CUTE story! Kids say the funniest things!
You going to be at Jessica's on Friday? It will be so great to get out and hang with the girls for a night! :)
~melody~
Post a Comment