Faith had her dance recital tonight and even though not much happened, it was so adorable! There were close to 300 people watching and these girls had them all laughing. I thought Faith had the moves down pretty well, but it's a completely different story when they get on stage as you can see. These are the moments for which video cameras were made. (If you are watching with sound, scroll down to the bottom of the page first and pause my music player before starting the video)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
without question this is one of the funniest videos we have seen. Very cute and something that we will watch again and again. Well done Julie, I wish that I had your skills on the computer. We love you all very much, Ga Ga and Grandpaw.
so cute.
Something to treasure forever.
Love it
maggie
I can't quit watching this video
it is absolutely adorable.
This video tugs at your heart!!!
Love ya
maggie
Post a Comment