Monday, December 15, 2008

Let It Snow???

It is DUMPING SNOW here today and has been all morning. I have seen snow a couple of times here, but never this much in the 6 years that we have lived here. The good thing is that it has just barely started sticking to the grass, so the roads won't need plowed (yeah, like this city would be set up to do that anyway) and the driveways and sidewalks don't need shoveled, which is great because I highly doubt that anyone in this city owns a snow shovel or a snowblower. Faith is sooo bummed that there isn't enough snow on the ground to go out and make Snow-Angels, that is all that she keeps talking about. Hopefully when we go to Salt Lake, there will be some soft snow on the grass (not on the roads) so she can make some Snow-Angels and maybe even a Snowman. I have a feeling, though, that she won't be so anxious to roll around in the snow once she feels it.

Faith just looked outside and said, "Everything is getting ruined!" She is definitely not used to seeing snow in our yard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well ok julie,
I guess I didn't help you out any with the snow, my prayers must of sent the snow your way. Hopefully there will be enough for faith to do snow angels.
Love ya
can't wait to see ya
maggie