skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Move Over Martha!
Okay, not really. I don't claim to be half as talented as Martha Stewart, that is just who I have felt like most of today and yesterday! Let's see, over the past 24 hours I have made 2 batches of double decker fudge, a large batch of homemade caramels, made Faith's tutu for her dance recital on Thursday, gone grocery shopping, cooked dinner, gone visiting teaching to 3 sisters and done the dishes about 5 times! WHEW! Faith and I have also been doing some crafts (making ornaments), but those are still a work in progress. Needless to say, I am not cooking dinner tonight, I am tired of being in the kitchen :o)


1 comment:
Way to go! That looks so yummy! Where's mine??? Oh, and what is your address?? I need to send you guys a christmas card.
Post a Comment