Monday, December 1, 2008

New Due Date

My ultrasound last week revealed that I am further along than I thought. Yea! Okay, not that much further, only 5 days, but it is still encouraging because every day counts, especially when you cannot wait to get out of the first trimester. My new due date is June 8th, which means I am out of the first trimester this week - Woo hoo! The ultrasound tech was going to try to tell us the gender (which I had no idea was even possible this early) until I shouted out, "No! We don't want to know." It seems like everyone else is dying to know and is upset that we don't want to find out, but that's the plan and we'll see if we can make it all the way through without finding out the sex. With Faith, we could not wait to find out, so this time I thought it would be a fun surprise to wait.

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

Are you kidding me!? How do you expect me to wait that long to find out???? I want to know NOW!! ;)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH I so didn't know you were prego!!! YAAAAAY! CONGRATS!!

i can't stand to wait to find out. I can't even handle Christmas presents under the tree! lol Seriously, I either shake them and guess or open them! I'm bad!!

~melody~