Thursday, October 2, 2008

Visit with Grandpa

Dustin's Dad (AKA Grandpa Hardman) just came down to Vegas for a couple days to visit. Faith loves when any of her grandparents visit because it always means she can manipulate them into playing pretend with her (not like she has to try very hard). The favorite with Grandpa Hardman was playing "Store." She loved that and was still talking about it after he left.

Faith also loves to talk about Grandpa Hardman's dog, Ajax, who she has unintentionally renamed "Applejacks." Makes sense to me :o)

Grandpa bought Faith a little cute pink camera while he was here and she was sooo excited! Me too, because now she won't want to play with my camera anymore (I hope). She didn't put her new camera down the entire day! She is our little amateur photographer.

3 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Apple Jacks...I totally see it! lol Too cute. She's such a doll. And a pink camera??? I love it. Looks like they were both so excited to see each other!

~melody~

Anonymous said...

YAY! How fun! Sounds like they had a great visit! And now we can take the girls (and their cameras) to the park and let them take their own pictures :-) They may just get some good ones! Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Rick said...

Hi Julie,

I love your blog. Tell Faith I am looking forward to playing store at the next opportunity. Love you all.
Grandpa Hardman