Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Badges or Boobies... what's the diff?

Dustin was getting Faith ready for bed tonight and as he was helping her put on her PJs, she looked at his shirt and asked, "Daddy, why do you have two badges on your shirt?"

"Well..." Dustin points to his chest, "This one's my badge for work, and this badge is for an organization that we support."

Faith then points at her naked chest and says "This boobie's for turning around..." (Faith spins around) "and this boobie is for picking things up."

Where do they come up with these things?! Ah... what it would be like to be in the mind of a 3-year-old. I thought it was hilarious so I had to share -sorry if anyone was offended- not really though. ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hardman family,
Kids do say the funniest things.
I remember not so long ago
when dustin was (little) he called
me at work and said he had a some allergies and multi cold symptons
That was funny. Were all kids at heart. I absolutely love this story.
So cute. love ya maggie & papa rich

The Gentry Family said...

That is hilarious! Love it!

Ashley said...

That is hilarious!!! I love kids!
SHe is darling! Another idea for your crafts that you don't want to throw away or keep. I give them away as cards or whatever to family members or use them for cards as thank you's or for birthday. I also saw someone wrap a present in something their kid made.