We went to Kiddie Kandids yesterday and had Faith's Fall/3-year-old pictures taken, and I must say that I am very happy with how they turned out! Faith has a tendency to put on a huge obviously fake smile when someone takes her picture, so to get several shots with a genuine smile is truly an accomplishment! Take the poll on the right to vote on your favorite!!Saturday, October 11, 2008
Fall Pictures
We went to Kiddie Kandids yesterday and had Faith's Fall/3-year-old pictures taken, and I must say that I am very happy with how they turned out! Faith has a tendency to put on a huge obviously fake smile when someone takes her picture, so to get several shots with a genuine smile is truly an accomplishment! Take the poll on the right to vote on your favorite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall pics--they turned out so nice--and her smile is SO genuine! She is so darned cute! And getting to be so grown up! *sniff* I want a copy of one of these!!!
THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE
IT WAS VERY HARD TO PICK JUST
ONE. I WANT THEM ALL!!!
SHE IS SOOOO CUTE. JUST WANT
TO KISS AND HUG HER.
LOVE THE THEM, THEY DID A GREAT
JOB.
YES YES I WANT ONE OK ALL OF THEM.
LOVE YA MAGGIE & PAPA RICH
Seriously SOOOO cute! I'm such a slacker...I haven't had professional photos of Hope done in forever.
I can't get over how much Faith looks like you! My fave is the headshot because it's a closeup. I love closeups of cute kids!!! Ugly kids, not so much! ha j/k
~melody~
SO cute! They did a great job, but that is easy to do when they have cute kids to work with.
Post a Comment