Friday, October 24, 2008

Bawk! Bawk!

Yesterday we pulled into the El Pollo Loco drive-thru and I asked Faith if she wanted a chicken leg. She replied, "Yes! . . . No . . . I want a chicken elbow!"

After I ordered and was driving away from the speakerbox, Faith yelled out the window, "...and a chicken elbow!"

When they handed me the bag, Faith asked, "Mommy, can I see my chicken elbow?"
"Sure Faith, when we get home."

We got home and she opened up her box and said,
"This isn't a chicken elbow...it looks like a chicken leg to me."
"Sorry Honey, I guess they were out of chicken elbows."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha
kids do say the funniest things.
she is going to be a fashion designer with a sense of humor.
I love you all
maggie and papa rich

Anonymous said...

I love me some chicken elbows!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

That is HILARIOUS!

~melody~