Last week we had it at our home for the first time and it went really well. We read books, learned about shapes, sang songs, painted little pumpkins and apples to make stamps out of them, and we made little silly-face pumpkins. Each kid got their own pumpkin and I spread out a bunch of eyes, noses and mouths that I had cut out of magazines. They got to pick out body parts and glue them onto their pumpkins.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Faith's Joy School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Is Faith standing on a phonebook? She is really tall. She must get it from her mommy;}
Ha ha funny, Nerd!
I love this blog. Faith is getting so tall. She changes everytime I see her. I have to say it your are so talented in everything you do.
There nothing you couldn't do.
Hey maybe run for PRESIDENT!!!!
Love ya maggie
Hi Julie,
Great blog. You are a wonderful mom.
That's such a cute idea! You are such a cute mom.
Post a Comment