Fall is definitely my favorite season; the weather gets cooler, the leaves change colors (well, in most states), there are pumpkin desserts, one of my favorite holidays - Halloween, and Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner.Today we carved pumpkins for the first time with Faith. She was sooo excited and loved pulling the ooey-gooey mess out of the pumpkins with her bare hands, as you can see in the pictures. We finished her little baby pumpkin tonight, but the "Mommy" and "Daddy" pumpkins (as Faith calls them) are still a work in progress. I will post pics of them later if they turn out half-way decent.














2 comments:
I also love fall and spring.
The colors are so vibrant love
it. Faith is absolutely gorgous.
She looks like she is having a
pumpkin of a time. I miss her so
much, & of course Julie & Dustin too!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
WAY FUN, GUYS! Man! I so wish i could get Lydia to do something fun and messy like that! (without using a spoon, brush, or other "tool" of some kind...) Looks like she had a grand 'ol time!
Post a Comment